Project Coordinator / Developer & GC
We are real estate development and GC company located in Vancouver, BC. The company develops high-rise, residential, commercial, multi-family buildings and apartments around 14 years in Canada. We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our company. This is a full-time, entry-level position:
The position requires:
– Project Construction Management or Engineering diploma or degree
– Minimum 3 years of experience in multi-residential construction projects
– Ability to read Drawings and knowledge of project development and construction
– Fluent English and Mandarin
– Strong interpersonal and communication ability with all stakeholders
– Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and typing skills
– Strong work ethics, ability to effectively work under pressure
– Strong multitasks, teak-work and time management abilities
– 5 class driver licence and ability to travel
Duties will include, but not limited to:
– Assist and support the officer and construction team with paperwork, coordination, meetings, and reports, etc.
– Assist and support admin, accounting and marketing department works
– Preparing and filing documents with construction and project management
– Teamwork which include meetings with architects and other consultants, read drawings, bidding, contract document preparation, site visit, etc.
– Coordinating, preparing, reviewing, scheduling, monitoring and reporting projects through design to construction phases
– Other tasks and works as directed by Owner and Manager
– Training will be provided
If interested, please reply via this posting with your resume (Both English and Chinese Edition) ASAP. Only those short-listed will be contacted. Will set up interview very soon.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to : email@example.com